JOIN US! at Walnut Hill, Raymond, NH for our Incredible Fall The Masters Series Drum and Dance Retreat!
Come Celebrate with the drum, dance, balafon, sabar and more!
October 9th -11, 2015
Friday thru Sunday
Raymond, NH 03077
• Drum &
Dance with the Masters
• Relax in nature
• Meet new people
• All-Star Faculty Performance
• Issa Coulibaly, djembe & doundoun, Mali
• Namory Keita, djembe & dunun, Guinea
• Abou Sylla, balafon, Guinea
• Sipho Bellinger, sabar, US
• Sayon Camara, djembe & dunun, Guinea
More to be
Special visiting Guest Master from Conakry, Guinea, Billy Nankouma Konaté! Yes, Famoudou's son returns to the US to help kick off our Fall 2015 Drumming Year.
Why don't you join us?
Some classes outdoors if weather permits! Some indoors. Mix and match! It should be warm days, sweater weather or warmer and cool nights for restful sleep.
"...it was the best conference. I really liked the lodge, the workshop space and the teachers were amazing. I enjoyed how we came together as a group of students of the drum. The nicest and talented people and beginners like myself, all felt welcome.
The organization that DrumConnection has is legendary around the world and the fact that it happens in New Hampshire too, since 1999, is amazing."
Get AWAY from it all! – Join us as we relax and enjoy a weekend with old friends and new at Walnut Hill Conference & Retreat Center, Raymond, NH Only 45minutes from Boston!
Walnut Hill is a 30 acre private resort located in Raymond, NH just 50 miles from Boston. The beautiful grounds include rustic overnight accommodations, a variety of class spaces, delicious meals, and lots of extras like hiking trails and much more.
• Facility includes two large meeting rooms, a dining room, one small second-floor television lounge, kitchen and overnight bunk rooms plus additional private sleeping quarters that can accommodate staff. A Focused Meeting Site. Walnut Hill was designed to meet all these needs and others quite comfortably.
• A Relaxed Environment. Set on thirty acres of hilly woods and ponds, Walnut Hill offers:
• Rustic bunk rooms for twenty-four with built-in wooden bunks and additional roll-away beds;
• Three shared showers and five low-flush toilets, including handicap accessible facilities;
• Guest rooms with a shared shower facility;
• Self-guided walking trails
wireless internet access (WiFi)
We are close to: Manchester, Durham, Concord, Portsmouth, NH; Lowell, Lawrence, MA
I really want to be there! More than just about anything. Let's make this an incredible weekend together - One that we will never forget!